The conference has been postponed for health considerations in light of the Coronavirus outbreak. All upcoming dates posted on this website are void until further notice. Revised dates will be announced soon.
UD 2020 Registration and Fees
- The registration opens in February 2020
- The deadline for early-bird registration is April 30, 2020
- All fees are excluded from VAT
The fees for the conference will depend on the type of delegate and the registration date (early bird, late bird). The deadline for final registration for presenters is May 15, 2019. All presenters including symposia presentations, posters, and individual oral communications must register and pay the conference registration fees by this date so that presentations can be included in the final program.
To register, scroll to the bottom of the page
|Fee Type||Early Bird|
until April 30, 2020
after April 30, 2020
|UD2020 Conference ( Regular )||€ 490||€ 590|
|UD2020 Conference ( Master’s Student )||€ 100||€ 150|
|HWA Summer Intensive ( June 10 – 15 )||€ 510||€ 510|
|HWA Summer Intensive + UD2020||€ 900||€ 900|
The Conference package includes
- June 15 -17 2020 Main conference, coffees & lunches
- June15 2020 Get-together
- June 16 2020 Conference Dinner
Health and Wellbeing Architecture Summer Intensive includes
- June 10-13 June tuition & UD2020 conference Mon 15 June 15 (scientific program/workshop, coffees, lunches)
- June 15, 2020, Get-together offered by the City of Espoo
- Your registration will not be valid until you have paid your registration fee.
- Rates for student delegates are available for full-time master’s students who prove their status by sending a copy of their student certificate to email@example.com
- Fill out the form carefully. Your contact information will be used for the name badges.
- Dinner for an accompanying person is 80 e
- If you have any questions regarding the registration or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Secure online credit card payment with one of the following cards: VISA, Mastercard.
Cancellations of registrations
Cancellations should be communicated by email to the organizer. For cancellations made before May 15, 100 % of the fee will be refunded. For cancellations made between May 16 and June 1, 50 % of the fee will be refunded. No fees will be refunded for cancellations made after June 1.
A processing fee of € 50 will be deducted from all refunds. Reimbursement will not be given for late arrival, unused services, unattended events or early departure from the conference. The registered participant can be replaced by another person on or before June 12 for an extra charge of €50.
The conference organiser cannot be held liable by delegates for any damages, costs or losses (e.g. travel and accommodation costs or any other financial losses) incurred in the event that the conference is cancelled or is postponed due to events beyond the control of the conference organizer (force majeure) or due to events, which are not caused wilfully or by gross negligence of the conference organizer. Force majeure means an event, which prevents organizing the conference at the time specified or renders it unreasonably difficult. Such events include (but are not limited to) war, insurrection, natural disaster, epidemics, interruption in the general energy supply, fire, strike, embargo, material restriction imposed by the State or other equally significant and uncommon reason beyond the conference organizer’s control.
Letters of invitation
The organiser will send you a letter of invitation upon request.